NHM, Kerala Jobs Notification: National Health Mission (NHM), Kerala invited applications for the post of Medical & Non-Medical Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post by appearing for walk-in interview on 21 April 2017.
Advertisement No.: DPMSU-Alpy/325/DEO-CLERK/2017
- Date of Interview: 21 April 2017
National Health Mission Vacancy Details
- Office Secretary – 01 Post
- Quality Assurance Officer - 01 Post
- Field Coordinator (Palliative Care Project) - 01 Post
- Homeo Medical Officer - 03 Posts
- Ayurveda Medical Officer - NA
Eligibility Criteria for Medical & Non-Medical Posts
- Office Secretary: Retired Gazetted officer from Health Service Department with Degree, typewriting (English & Malayalam) and computer knowledge is must.
- Quality Assurance Officer: MHA (Master of Hospital Administration) or equivalent qualification (M.Sc in Hospital Management) with 2 years post-qualification experience in quality assurance in health care or hospitals.
- Field Coordinator (Palliative Care Project): BSW with 3 years of experience or MSW with 1 year of experience with proficiency in MS Office & Internet.
- Homeo Medical Officer: BHMS with Travancore-Cochin Council of Homoeopathic Medicine Registration.
- Ayurveda Medical Officer: BAMS with Travancore-Cochin Council of Homoeopathic Medicine Registration.
- Office Secretary / Quality Assurance Officer: 57 years
- Field Coordinator (Palliative Care Project)/Homoeo Medical Officer /Ayurveda Medical Officer: 40 years
How to Apply for National Health Mission Medical & Non-Medical Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply for the post by appearing for interview along with required documents at Arogyakeralam (NHM) Office, General Hospital Compound, Alappuzha on 21 April 2017 from 09:30 AM onwards.