National Health Mission, Pathanamthitta Job Notification: National Health Mission (NHM), Pathanamthitta invited applications for the post of Lab Technician & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 20 October 2017.
Last Date of Application: 20 October 2017
National Health Mission, Pathanamthitta Vacancy Details
- Lab Technician: 05 Posts
- Senior Treatment Lab Supervisor: 01 Post
- District VBD Consultant: 01 Post
- Social Worker: 01 Post
- Junior Health Inspector: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Lab Technician & Other Posts Job
- Lab Technician: B.Sc MLT/Diploma in MLT (DMLT) conducted by Medical College in Kerala or by the Public Health Laboratory, Thiruvananthapuram or equivalent qualification.
- Senior Treatment Lab Supervisor: 10+2 in Science with Diploma or certificate course in Medical Laboratory technology or its equivalent.
- District VBD Consultant: B.Sc Degree in Zoology and Functional Computer Knowledge OR Diploma in Health Inspector Course with Diploma in Computer applications or any 1 year certificate course in computers and proficiency in Malayalam typing.
- Social Worker: MSW/ MA Sociology
- Junior Health Inspector: Multipurpose Workers Training Certificate imparted by the Kerala State Health service dept or its equivalent.
40 years of age
How to Apply for the NHM, Pathanamthitta Lab Technician & Other Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Office of the District Program Manager, Arogyakeralam, Laheth Building, 2nd Floor, Doctors Lane, Behind General Hospital, Pathanamthitta- 689645 on or before 20 October 2017.