NHM Punjab Recruitment 2018
National Health Mission (NHM), Punjab Jobs Notification: NHM, Punjab has invited applications for Statistical Assistant , Manager, Accounts Officer and other posts on contract basis. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be started from 27 November 2018.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 27 November 2018 to 05 December 2018 (from 09.00 AM onwards)
NHM, Punjab Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
- Manager Infrastructure – 01 Post
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – 01 Post
- Assistant Manager (HMIS) – 01 Post
- Accounts Officer (Head Office) – 01 Post
- State BCC Facilitator (Head Office) – 01 Post
- Statistical Assistant for State (HR) – 02 Posts
Eligibility Conditions for NHM, Punjab Recruitment 2018:
- Manager Infrastructure – Full time BE in Civil Engineering from recognized institute. Experience: Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Govt/Semi Govt Department after completing BE in Civil.
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – Chartered Accountant. Experience: Desirable 1 year post qualification experience in Finance & Accounts in Govt/Semi Govt Department.
- Assistant Manager (HMIS) – Regular Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/Mathematics. Experience:- Minimum 3 years work experience in collection, compilation, tabulation and analyzing of statistical data from a Govt./Semi-Govt Department.
- Accounts Officer (Head Office) – M.Com/MBA (Finance). Experience: Minimum 2 years experience in Finance & Accounts in Govt/Semi Govt Department.
- State BCC Facilitator (Head Office) – Graduate in any discipline and Degree/Diploma in Mass Communication/ Journalism/ Public Relations and working knowledge of computers. Experience Minimum 3 years of experience in Mass Media/ Public Relations in a Govt/Semi Govt Department.
- Statistical Assistant for State (HR) – Commerce Graduate or Graduate in any discipline having statistics or Economics as one of the subject with one year Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Applications. Experience: Minimum 2 years post qualification work experience in collection and compilation of data in Govt./Semi Govt. Department.
For all posts (as on date of walk-in-interview) – 18-37 years
Relaxation: Reserved category candidates will be given relaxation in upper age limit as per the rules of Govt of Punjab.
Note: Candidates should have passed subject of Punjabi upto Matric standard.
Selection Procedure for NHM, Punjab Recruitment 2018:
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview being organized by the selection body.
How to Apply for NHM, Punjab Recruitment 2018:
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be started from 27 November 2018 along with their bio-data along with other necessary documents. The venue for interview is - O/o Mission Director, NHM Punjab, 5th Floor, Prayas Building, Sector 38 B Chandigarh.
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: General Knowledge