National Institute of Animal Biotechnology
National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) has invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Scientist and Technical Officer. Eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 19 March 2018.
Advertisement No - 4/2018
- Date of Commencement of Online Applications - 16 February 2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Applications - 19 March 2018 by 5 PM
- Last date for Receipt Of Printout Of Online Applications - 24 March 2018
NIAB Vacancy Details:
Total Posts - 6
- Scientist -F and Scientist -E - 1 Post
- Scientist -D - 1 Post
- Technical Officer - 2 Posts
Also Read: Current Affairs
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist and Technical Officer Post
- Scientist - Ph.D. in a relevant area from a recognized University with 7 years, 5 years and 3 years of R&D experience for Scientist-F, Scientist -E and Scientist -D level respectively.
- Technical Officer - B.Sc. with 7 years of experience or B.Tech / B.VSc / M.Sc with 3 years of experience in relevant areas like instrumentation / cell & microbial culture maintenance etc.
Also Visit:General Knowledge
How to Apply for NIAB Jobs 2018
Candidates can apply online on the official website www.niab.org.in on or before 19 March 2018.