National Institute of Bank Management, Pune invited applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Banking & Financial Services) Admission 2014-2016. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 15 February 2014. NIBM was established in 1969 by the Reserve Bank of India in consultation with the Government of India as an autonomous body.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 15 February 2014
Name of the Programme: Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Banking & Financial Services)
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
• Graduates of any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA from a recognized institute or university.
• Candidates appearing in the qualification exam are also eligible to apply.
• DD of Rs.1250/- drawn in favour of 'National Institute of Bank Management', drawn on any bank and payable at Pune.
• The amount may preferably be transferred by RTGS/NEFT/ECS to A/c No. 20002403044 with Bank of Maharashtra, NIBM branch, Pune (IFSC Code MAHB0001124).
• Candidate’s selection for admission to the course will be made on the basis of scores of CAT 2013 / ATMA (16 February 2014) / CMAT (2014-15).
• The final selection will be based on these scores, academic performance and GDPI.
How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates should send their duly filled in Application Forms along with application fees of Rs.1250 to the Dean-Education & Principal, National Institute of Bank Management, NIBM PO, Kondhwe Khurd, Pune 411 048 before 15 February 2014.