NIHFW Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Consultant and Technical Assistant. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 10 and 12 July 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 10 and 12 July 2019
NIHFW Vacancy Details
- Consultant (Medical)- 1 Post
- Consultant (Finance) - 1 Post
- Consultant (RO) – 4 Posts
- Technical Assistant (C) - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Consultant and Technical Assistant Posts
- Consultant (Medical)- MBBS with MD (PSM) / MD (CHA) / MD (Community Medicine) / MD / MS (Obst.. & Gynae.) / DGO / MD (Paed.) / DNB / MPH from recognized medical institute.
- Consultant (Finance) - CA/ MBA (Finance) from recognized Institute.
- Consultant (RO) – Master's in Social Work (MSW) / DPH / DHA / DGO / DCH/ Diploma in Health and Hospital Management or its recognized by UGC/INC /MPS/B.SC.(Nursing) / MBBS / PG Degree in Nutrition/Home Sciences.
- Technical Assistant (C) - Graduate with Diploma in Computer Application / BCA.
How to apply for NIHFW Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 10 and 12 July 2019 in the Administrative Block, NIHFW, New Delhi along with the documents.