National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Technical Officer and Senior/Junior Technician. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 25 September 2017.
- Last Date for Application Submission – 25 September 2017
NIHFW Vacancy Details
- Technical Officer (Immunization Supply Chain) – 01 Post
- Technical Officer (Research & Monitoring) – 01 Post
- Senior Technician – 01 Post
- Junior Technician – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Officer and Senior/Junior Technician Posts
- Technical Officer (Immunization Supply Chain) – MBA / MHA / MPH degree required
- Technical Officer (Research & Monitoring) – MD (PSM / Community Medicine) / MPH / MHA degree required
- Senior Technician – Two year refrigeration & air conditioning from Govt. approved I.T.I. / ITC with One year apprentice.
- Junior Technician – Diploma / ITIin Refrigeration / Electrical / instrumentation engineering.
Age Limit – 45 Years
How to Apply for NIHFW, Technical Officer and Senior/Junior Technician Posts
Interested Candidates may send their application in the prescribed form to the Dy. Director (Admn.), The National Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, NEW DELHI-110067 latest by 25 September 2017.
Scroll Down for More Jobs