National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (NILD) Divyangjan invited applications for the post of Lecturer, X-Ray Technician, Assistant and Assistant Store Keeper. Eligible candidates can apply to the post on or before 23 March 2018.
Last date for application submission - 23 March 2018
NILD Vacancy Details
- Lecturer (Physiotherapy) – 2 Posts
- X-Ray Technician – 1 Post
- Assistant - 1 Post
- Assistant Store Keeper – 1 Post
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non Teaching Posts
- Lecturer (Physiotherapy) – Master Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized Institute with at least 55% marks.
- X-Ray Technician – 10+2 or equivalent with Science Stream and 2 years Diploma in Radiography with three years working experience for digital X-Ray Technique
- Assistant - Graduate with 55% marks and minimum 2 years experience in Establishment and Administrative work in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous bodies
- Assistant Store Keeper – Bachelor Degree from a recognised University and Diploma in Material Management from a recognised University
Age Limit for Teaching and Non Teaching Staff Posts
- Lecturer (Physiotherapy) – 35 years
- X-Ray Technician – 30 years
- Assistant - 30 years
- Assistant Store Keeper – 27 years
How to apply for the NILD Teaching and Non Teaching Staff Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates can submit applications along with the relevant documents to the Director, National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan), B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly, Kolkata-700090 within 21 days (5 February 2018) on or before 23 March 2018.