National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro-Sciences (NIMHANS) invited applications for recruitment to 09 posts of Scientists, Technicians & Others. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 15 June 2017 up to 4:00 PM.
Notification Details : NIMH/DBT/SJ/NOTI/VARIOUS/2017-18.
Last Date of Application : 15 June 2017
NIMHANS, Vacancy Details:
Total Posts : 09
- Scientist (Research Co-ordinator) : 01 Post
- Clinician Scientist (MD) : 03 Posts
- Clinical Postdoctoral fellow (radio diagnosis) : 01 Post
- Senior Scientific Officer (MRI and related neuroscience research techniques) : 01 Post
- Senior Scientific Officer (Lab) : 01 Post
- Biostatistician/ Bioinformatician : 01 Post
- Technician (EEG/ Psychophysics) : 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for, NIMHANS Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Scientist (Research Co-ordinator) : Ph.D in life Sciences
- Clinician Scientist (MD) : MD Psychiatry.
- Clinical Postdoctoral fellow (radio diagnosis) : MD/DNB/ (Radio diagnosis)OR DMRD with one year experience.
- Senior Scientific Officer (MRI and related neuroscience research techniques) : PhD in Psychiatry / Clinical Neuroscience / Neuroradiology / Neuropsychology.
- Senior Scientific Officer (Lab) : PhD in Life Science/Biotechnology/ Clinical Neuroscience.
- Biostatistician/ Bioinformatician : PhD Biostatistics/ Bioinformatics.
- Technician (EEG/ Psychophysics) : Diploma in clinical neurophysiology Technology (DCNT).
Selection Process for, NIMHANS Posts
The selections for these posts will be made through interviews.
How to Apply for, NIMHANS Posts
Eligible candidates who are fulfilling the above criteria may apply on a plain paper with the resume, age proof, name of two referees, address to “The Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No. 2900, D.R.College Post, Hosur Road, Bengaluru- 560029 by post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and the last date to submit duly filled application forms is 15 June 2017.