National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences (NIMHNS), Bangalore invited applications from the eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following Post of “Junior Technician (Metabolic Laboratory) on Adhoc Basis under the Dept. of Neurochemistry & Neuropathology. The appointment is initially for the period of six (06) months and can be extended up to 03 (three) years on the performance of the candidate. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 05 June 2014.
• Last Date of Submission of Application: 05 June 2014.
Details of Posts
• Name of Post: Junior Technician (Metabolic Laboratory)
• No. of Posts: 02 Posts
(i) B. Sc. Degree in Medical Lab Technology from recognized University.
(ii) Two years Diploma in the relevant discipline from recognized University with three years of experience.
Age Limit: Maximum 30 years and Relaxation should be as per Govt. rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 8,000/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates may apply on the plain paper with complete details along with the photocopies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc. must reach to the “Office of the Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B. No. 2900, Hosur Road, Banglore – 560 029” on or before 05 June 2014.
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel. And submit the ‘No Objection Certificate’
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
TMC, Varanasi Recruitment 2018, Apply for 99 Scientific Assistant, Nurse and Other Posts
JIPMER, Puducherry Recruitment 2018-19, Walk-In for 48 Senior Resident Posts
RMRC, Dibrugarh Recruitment 2018 for Group B - Assistant Post
CG Vyapam Recruitment 2019 for 3 Translator Posts, Apply online before 30 December