National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (NIOH) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Accountant-cum-Admin Officer and Speech Therapist. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 21 days (25 November 2017) from the publication of the advertisement.
- Closing date for submission of application: Within 21 days from the publication of the advertisement.
National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Professor (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation): 01 Post
- Lecturer (Physiotherapy): 01 Post
- Lecturer (Speech & Hearing): 01 Post
- Accountant-cum-Admin Officer: 01 Post
- Speech Therapist: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor & Other Post:
- Assistant Professor (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation): Candidate should possess M.D. (P.M.R.)/ M.D. (Medicine) with Diploma in PMR/ M.S. (General Surgery)/ M.S. (Orthopedics) with two years’ special training in the specialty of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- Lecturer (Physiotherapy): Degree in Physiotherapy. Post graduate degree in Physiotherapy (with at least 55% marks or an equivalent Grade in a point scale wherever Grading system is followed) from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Lecturer (Speech & Hearing): M.A.S.L.P or any equivalent post Graduate degree from any recognized University.
- Accountant-cum-Admin Officer: Graduate in Commerce from recognized Institute/ University with computer knowledge minimum 05 years’ experience in handling accounts/ with minimum 03 years’ experience in Govt. or semi Govt. establishment.
- Speech Therapist: B.Sc. (Sp& Hg) from recognized Institution or University or its equivalent Qualification.
How to Apply for National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities Assistant Professor & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can send their applications along with relevant documents to The Director, National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan), B.T. Road, Bon - Hoogly, Kolkata – 700090 within 21 days from the publication of the advertisement.