National Institute of Public Co-operation and Child Development (NIPCCD), Bengaluru Job Notification: NIPCCD, Bengaluru invited applications for Project Assistant & Other Posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-Test/Interview at SRC Bengaluru scheduled to be commence from 11 April 2016.
- Date of Walk-in-Test/Interview: 11 & 12 April 2016
NIPCCD, Bengaluru Vacancy Details
- Project Assistant – 01 post
- Child Development Worker– 01 post
- Psychiatric Social Worker – 01 post
- Data Entry Operator – 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant & Other Posts 2016
Educational Qualification & Experience
- Project Assistant – Masters degree in M.Sc., Nutrition, Social Work, Psychology, Child Development, Home Science, Sociology. Preferable: Any Master Degree. i) Preferably with two years experience of working in areas of Women & Children Development ii) Functional knowledge of Computer.
- Child Development Worker– Masters Degree in Home Science/Child Development/Human Development or Psychology with specialization in Child Psychology. i) Two years experience preferably working with children having difficulty in learning & behavioral problems ii) Functional knowledge of Computer.
- Psychiatric Social Worker – Masters degree in Social Work with Specialization in Psychiatric Social work. i) Two years experience Preferably working with Children below 16 years & with their parents ii) Functional knowledge of Computer.
- Data Entry Operator – Candidates possessing 10+2 or equivalent certificate, preferable with experience.
35 years of age
How to Apply for NIPCCD, Bengaluru Project Assistant & Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-Test/Interview at SRC Bengaluru scheduled to be commenced from 11 April 2016 at 10.00 AM. Candidates need to bring the completely filled-in application form on the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website www.nipccd.nic.in under vacancies along with a recent self-attested color photograph, self attested copies of testimonial/certificates with originals for verification. The venue of Test/Interview is Southern Regional Centre, No 18, New Town, Yelahanka, Opp. to Fedral Mogul Factory Main Gate Doddaballapura Road, Bangalore – 560 064.