NIPCCD Jobs Notification: National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development has issued notifications for the recruitment to the posts of Project Associate and Other. Interested candidates having requisite qualifications can appear for walk-in-interview on 30 September 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 30 September 2019
NIPCCD, New Delhi Vacancy Details
- Project Associate: 01
- Project Assistant: 01
- Psychiatrist: 01
- Clinical Psychologist: 01
Eligibility Criteria for Project Associate and Other Jobs
- Project Associate/ Project Assistant: Post Graduate Degree in Social Work/ Sociology/ Psychology/ Home Science Nutrition/ Statistics Management & Child Development with 02 years of experience Women in Child Development realated programmes.
- Psychiatrist: MBBS and M.D. Specialization in Psychiatry or Child Psychiatry with 02 to 03 years of experience.
- Clinical Psychologist: Candidates should have M.Phil degree in Clinical Psychology with minimum 02 to 03 years of experience.
Official Notification PDF Download
Official Website Link
How to apply for NIPCCD, New Delhi Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview at “NIPCCD, 5, Siri, Institutional Area, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016”on 30 September 2019.