National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Project Assistant. Eligible candidates can attend interview on 7 April 2015.
Date & Time of Interview: 7 April 2015
Details of the Post
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 1 post
- Project Assistant: 1 post
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Rs.16000/- or Rs.12000/- p.m. + 30% HRA p.m.
- Project Assistant: Rs.8000/- p.m.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Candidate should be MSc in Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Zoology from recognized university and NET / ICMR-JRF / DBT-JRF qualified OR Master in basic sciences with or without NET-LS.
- Project Assistant: Candidate should be MSc.
Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 28 years.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can attend interview on 7 April 2015 between 09:00 hrs. to 12:00 hrs. to be held at National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH), (ICMR), J.M. Street , Parel, Mumbai 400012 along with all the relevant documents in original and one set of attested photocopies of the same and one passport size recent colour photograph.