National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Ad-hoc SAS Assistants and Ad-hoc Coaches. Eligible candidates may attend walk in interview on 24 October 2017.
Date of Interview: 24 October 2017
NITC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Ad-hoc SAS Assistants: 6 posts
- Ad-hoc Coaches: 6 posts
Eligibility Criteria for SAS Assistants & Coaches posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Ad-hoc SAS Assistants: Bachelor Degree in Physical Education/Sports Science or equivalent with a consistently good academic record; Record of having represented the University/College at the inter University/Inter-Collegiate competitions or State and/or National championships; Qualifying in the National-level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC and passed the Physical fitness test conducted in accordance with these regulations.
- Ad-hoc Coaches: B P Ed/NIS Diploma in physical education/Coaching from recognized bodies such as NIS/National-State Federations/Universities and Sports proficiency in the form of representation at International National/State/University/District approved competitions with minimum 1 year experience in coaching at reputed University/Colleges.
Age Limit for SAS Assistants & Coaches posts:
- Ad-hoc SAS Assistants: up to 30 years
- Ad-hoc Coaches: up to 50 years
Selection Process for SAS Assistants & Coaches posts:
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply for SAS Assistants & Coaches posts:
Interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-interview along with all the original certificates/testimonials on 24 October 2017 at 9:30 a.m. in the Department of Physical Education, National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC).