NIT, Nagaland Recruitment 2019 for 06 Professor, Assistant Professor and Other Posts
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Nagaland Recruitment for Professor, Assistant Professor and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply through the offline mode on or before 29 November 2019.
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Nagaland is a higher education technology institute in India. Which is located at Dimapur in Nagaland. The Institute was established by the Government of India in 2009. It has invited applications for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. The applicants having eligibility for these posts than don’t miss this opportunity. The eligible candidates can apply by the prescribed format on or before 45 days (29 November 2019) from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
- Last date for application: 29 November 2019
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Nagaland Vacancy Details:
- Professor (Electronics & Communication Engineering): 01
- Associate Professor (Electronics & Communication Engineering): 01
- Associate Professor (Chemistry): 01
- Assistant Professor (Computer Science & Engineering): 01
- Assistant Professor (Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering : 01
- Assistant Professor (Civil Engineering): 01
Eligibility for Medical Officer and Other Posts:
- Professor (E&CE): Ph.D. degree with 10 years of experience after Ph.D or 13 years total working experience out of which 07 years should be after Ph.D. atleast 03 years at the level of Associate professor or 04 years at the level of Associate Professor or equivalent in a reputed Institution of R&D labor relevant industry.
- Associate Professor (E&CE/Chemistry): Ph.D. degree with 06 years after Ph.D. of which atleast 03 years at the level of Assistant Professor or 09 years total working experience of which 03 years should be after Ph.D. with atleast 03 years at the level of Assistant Professor.
- Assistant Professor (CSE/E&IE/Civil): Ph.D. degree with 01 year post Ph.D. candidates should have experience of Teaching and Research in Institution of repute /Industry.
- For Engineering (ECE/CSE/E&IE, Civil): B.E/B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech. and Ph.D. degree in the respective/relevant discipline.
- For Science (Chemistry): B.Sc., M.Sc and Ph.D. degree in the respective/relevant discipline.
Official Notification PDF
Application Form PDF
Official Website Link
How to apply for NIT, Nagaland Jobs 2019
Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience and etc. through the speed post/registered post to “The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Nagaland, Chumukedima, Dimapur, Nagaland-797103” latest by 29 November 2019. Application form and other details can be downloaded from the official website www.nitnagaland.ac.in.