National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli Job Notification: National Institute of Technology (NIT), Tiruchirappalli invited applications for the post of General Medicine & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 23 April 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 23 April 2018
National Institute of Technology Vacancy Details
- Visiting Consultant: 41 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Visiting Consultant Job
- Cardiology, Radiology, Urology: MCI recognised MBBS with PG degree and Super Speciality.
- Dentistry (MDS): MDS degree holder.
- Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Physiotherapy: Concerned UG degree.
- Others: MCI recognised MBBS with PG degree / Diploma in concerned Speciality.
- By Personal Interview. The venue of interview will be in the Senate Room, Admin Block, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015.
- Candidate shortlisted for Interview will be informed through NITT Website (www.nitt.edu) and through e-mail as mentioned in the application form.
- The Institute has the right to decide the mode of screening and testing the applicant for short listing and selection.
How to Apply for the NIT General Medicine & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Tanjore road, Tiruchirappalli –15. Tamil Nadu PIN: 620015 on or before 23 April 2018.