National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) has invited applications for the LDC, HMTS, Driver and other posts. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) Recruitment Notification 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 28 February 2021.
Those Persons are interested in the Following Process of NITRD Recruitment 2021 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Offline for NITRD Post 2021.
- The Closing date for submission of the application: 28 February 2021
NITRD LDC, HMTS, Driver and other Vacancy Details
- Specialist Gr. II (Thoracic Surgery: 01 Post
- System Analyst: 01 Post
- Health Education Officer: 01 Post
- Psychologist: 01 Post
- House Keeper: 01 Post
- X-Ray Technician: 01 Post
- Library Information Assistant: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 04 Posts
- Junior Electric Mechanic: 01 Post
- Driver: 01 Post
- Hospital Multi Tasking Staff (HMTS): 43 Posts
Eligibility LDC, HMTS, Driver and other Job
- Specialist Gr. II (Thoracic Surgery): Double Post Graduate i.e. MD/MS along with M.Ch. (Thoracic Surgery)/M.Ch. (Cardio Thoracic Surgery) or Specialty board of Thoracic Surgery (USA) OR equivalent with 02 years Experience.
- System Analyst: Post Graduate with Master degree in Statistics/Math/Operation Research/Computer Applications, or M.Tech. Computer Application. 05 (five) years in a similar set up (with PhD) or 07 (seven) years exp.
- Health Education Officer: Master Degree in Anthropology/Sociology/Psychology/Social work. 03 (three) years research/training exp. in Community Health work.
- Psychologist: Master degree in Psychology. PhD. in Psychology.
- House Keeper: Class 10th pass or equivalent qualification with Certificate in Catering and Kitchen Management. 03 years experience in running a hostel/kitchen.
- X-Ray Technician: Class 10+2 or equivalent and 02 years Diploma in Radiography with 01 year experience.
- Library Information Assistant: B.Sc/BA/B.Com. Bachelor of Library Science.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Matriculation or equivalent with speed of 30 w.p.m. in typewriting (Hindi or English).
- Junior Electric Mechanic: Middle pass with first class Wireman certificate with three (03) years working exp. as Electrician or Wireman. OR Certificate of Electrician/wireman from ITI.
- Driver: Class 10th class pass.
- Hospital Multi-Tasking Staff: Matriculation (Class 10th) or equivalent pass.
|Official Notification Download Here||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants can apply for National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) Recruitment Notification 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 28 February 2021. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the following Vacancies in the prescribed format along with the requisite fee and should reach the office of the undersigned by not later than 15:30 hours on 28 February 2021.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles