Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC India Limited) Job Notification: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC India Limited) has invited applications for the Senior Resident and Junior Resident posts. The eligible applicants can appear for walk-in-interview on 24 October 2019. The eligible candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before appearing for application form at the official website.
- Walk-in-Interview: 24 October 2019 at 09:00 am
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC India Limited) Senior Resident and Junior Resident Vacancy Details
- Senior Resident: 13 Posts
- Junior Resident: 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 11 October 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Senior and Junior Resident Job
Educational Qualification & Age Limit:
- Senior Resident: 1) Pass in MBBS with completion of Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship (CRRI).
2) Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in General Medicine/General Surgery/Emergency Medicine/Dialectology/Paediatrics/Orhopaedics/Obstetrics & Gynaecology/ENT/Radiology/Ophthalmology/Anaesthesiology/Psychiatry/Geriatric Medicine.
- Junior Resident: Pass in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) should have been registered with Central/State Council of Indian Medicine.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The eligible applicants can appear for walk-in-interview on 24 October 2019. Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may walk-in for selection at 09:00 Hours on 24 October 2019 at industrial medical centre, NLCIL General Hospital, Neyveli-607803 along with a colour passport size photograph, all the original certificates including community certificate, a set of Photostat copy of all the certificates and filled in Application in the prescribed format, which can be downloaded from NLCIL website www.nlcindia.com.