Nava Nalanda Mahavihara (NNM) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor. Eligible candidates can apply within 30 days (14 August 2017) from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Last Date for Application Submission: 30 days (14 August 2017) from the date of publication of this advertisement.
NNM Vacancy Details
- Professor – 07 Posts
- Associate Professor – 06 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Criteria
- Professor – An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research papers; should have minimum 10 years of teaching experience in university.
- Associate Professor –Good academic record with a Ph.D in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines; A Master’s degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks; should have minimum 8 years of teaching experience in university.
- Assistant Professor – Good academic record* as defined by the university with Master’s Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline with at least 55% marks from an Indian University, or equivalent degrees from an accredited foreign University; The candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/BET in concerned subject.
Application Fee for Faculty Posts
- General/OBC – Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 50/-
How to apply for Faculty Posts
Interested candidates can submit the application along with required documents to the address of Registrar, Nava Nalanda Mahavihara, (Deemed to be University), Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India, Nalanda, Pin No 803111, Bihar within 30 days (14 August 2017) from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Scroll Down for More Jobs
CWDS Recruitment 2017, 3 Vacancies for Assistant Professor, RA and Other Posts
Shaheed Rajguru College for Women Recruitment 2017, Assistant Professor (PE) Post