North Central Railway, Allahabad invited application for recruitment to 27 posts of Lecturer, Assistant Lecturer and Primary Teacher. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 June 2015.
- Last date for receipt of applications: 10 June 2015
- Display of list of Eligible candidates: 06 July 2015
- Date of walk-in Interview for TGT: 07 July 2015
- Date of walk-in Interview for PRT: 08 July 2015
- Date of walk-in Interview for PGT: 08 July 2015
Details of Post
- Lecturer (PGT): 06 posts
- Assistant Teacher (TGT): 10 posts
- Primary Teacher (PRT): 11 posts
- Lecturer (PGT): Rs. 27500/-
- Assistant Teacher (TGT): Rs. 26250/-
- Primary Teacher (PRT): Rs. 21250/-
- Lecturer (PGT): Second Class Master Degree in the relevant subject from a government recognized University/Institute.
- Assistant Teacher (TGT): Degree in relevant subject from a recognized University with at least 50% aggregate.
- Primary Teacher (PRT): Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks in aggregate or intermediate with 50% marks with aggregate or its equivalent.
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can send their applications duly filled and enclosed with essential documents to the Principal, North Central Railway College, Tundla Distt Firozabad before 10 June 2015.