North Eastern Coalfields, Coal India Limited (CIL) invited applications for the recruitment to the post of Overman and Dy. Surveyor. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 15 May 2018.
Notification Number - VAC:121/PIR/3477
- Starting date for filling application form - 01 April 2018
- Last date for payment of application fee/process through online and through bank - 30 April 2018
- Last date for Receipt of Hard Copies of ‘Registered Application Form’ and other documents - 15 May 2018
- Availability of Admit cards on website and through mail - 15 Days before the date of Written Test
Total Posts - 18
- Overman - 17 Posts
- Dy. Surveyor (Mines) - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Overman and Dy. Surveyor Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Overman - Valid Overman’s Certificate of Competency issued by Director General of Mines Safety(DGMS). Valid Gas Testing Certificate and First Aid Certificate
- Dy. Surveyor (Mines) - 10th passed and Survey certificate of Competency issued by DGMS
18 to 35 Years
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Selection Procedure for Overman and Dy. Surveyor Post
Selection will be done on the basis of objective type written test.
How to Apply for North Eastern Coalfield Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to "Area Manager(Personnel) North Eastern Coalfields Margherita, Tinsukia District. Assam-786181" latest by 15 May 2018.
Application Fee for Overman and Dy. Surveyor Post:
Rs. 200 (SC/ST and departmental candidates are exempted)