North Western Railway invited applications for recruitment to the Post of Sportspersons. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 18 September 2017.
- Last Date for Application Submission- 18 September 2017
North Western Railway Vacancy details
Total no. of Sports Person Post – 21 Posts
- Archery – 03 Posts
- Athletics– 02 Posts
- Badminton – 02 Posts
- Boxing – 01 Post
- Cross Country – 02 Posts
- Cycling – 01 Post
- Kabaddi – 04 Posts
- Power lifting – 02 Posts
- Shooting – 02 Posts
- Table Tennis – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Sportsperson Posts
Educational Qualification- 12th (10+2) Passed or its equivalent by a recognized Board of education.
Sports Eligibility Norms
Group C Recruitment; 05 Vacancies in Pay Level 4/5
- Represented the Country in Olympic Games.
- Obtained at least 3rd position by representing the Country in the World Cup (Juni World Championships (Junior/Senior)/Asian Games (Senior)/Commonwealth Games (Senior), except Gold Medal in Asian Games.
Group C Recruitment; 05 Vacancies in Pay Level 2/3
- Represented the Country in the World Cup (Junior/ Senior), World Championships (Junior/Senior), Asian Games (Senior) & Commonwealth Games (Senior) Or
- Represented the country and obtained 3rd Position in the Common wealth Championship (Junior/Senior )/ Asian Championship/Asia Cup (Junior/Senior)/South Asian Federation (SAF) USIC (World Railways ) Championships (Senior Category) OR
- Represented a State or equivalent unit and obtained at least 3rd Position in Senior/Youth/Junior National Championships. OR
- Represented a University and obtained at least 3rd Position in All India Inter University Championship organized under aegis of Association Indian Universities.
- Obtained 1st position in Federation Cup Championships (senior category)
Age Limit - Minimum 18 years; Maximum 25 years
Selection Procedure for Sportsperson Posts
Selection of candidates will be based upon their achievements in relevant sports, educational qualification, general intelligence, personality, game skills, physical fitness and observations of coach & trial committee during trial. All eligible candidates will be called for Trial and after Trial only the FIT candidates will be called for Interview.
How to Apply for North Western Railway, Sportsperson Posts
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the relevant documents to Asst. Personnel Officer (Rectt.), Railway Recruitment Cell, North Western Railway, Power House Road, Opposite DRM office, Jaipur-302006 on or before 18 September 2017 by ordinary post. Applications sent by Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier/By Registered AD will not be accepted.
Scroll Down for More Jobs