NPCI invites application for Assistance Manager Post from eligible MBA graduates
The National Payments Corporation of India invites application for the post Assistance Manager- Rupay POS Acceptance. Read for further details.
The National Payments Corporation of India invites application for the post Assistance Manager- Rupay POS Acceptance.
Position details at NPCI:
- Post – Assistance Manager- Rupay POS Acceptance.
- Vacancy – Two
- Job location – Mumbai
- Age as on 1st April 2015 – Between 23 years to 28 years.
Educational Qualification for Recruitment at NPCI:
Post Graduate or MBA Marketing stream with relevant experience in Payment Industry.
Experience required for Recruitment at NPCI: Minimum qualification experience of 1-4 years in the relevant area.
- Ensure 100% RuPay acceptance across all POS channels in the country.
- Day-to-day coordination with bank, service provider and internal teams to ensure the timely completion of certification processes and on-boarding banks on RuPay platform
- Prepare various MISs and reports which help the team to track account wise performance of live acquiring banks and increase system stability.
- Visit merchant locations to perform test transactions on terminals deployed by banks. Inventory and reports management
- Research on card acceptance channels to enhance RuPay card acceptance on all channels
- Post go-live support to acquiring banks
- Assist in new initiatives by the department
- Assist in departmental event management
- Maintain relationship with merchant acquiring business divisions of banks
- Coordinate with bank, service provider and internal teams to ensure the timely completion of on-boarding activities, certification and other operational activities for acquiring banks in India.
- Support the senior officials in preparing reports, Bank profiles, MIS and assist in BAU activities.
Core competencies required for Recruitment at NPCI:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Good problem solving skills
How to Apply for Recruitment at NPCI:
Interested candidates may visit the website for further details