National Research Centre on Yak (NRCY), Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) invited application for recruitment to the post of Stenographer and Skilled Support Staff. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of Advertisement, 17 March 2014.
• Opening Date for Registration: 15 February 2014 (Date of publication)
• Closing Date for Registration: 17 March 2014 (within 30 days from the date of publication)
Details of Post
• Stenographer Grade-III: 01 Post
• Skilled Support Staff: 02 Posts
Total Number of Posts: 03 Posts
• Stenographer Grade-III: Between 18- 27 Years
• Skilled Support Staff: Between 18- 25 Years
• Stenographer Grade-III: Qualified Intermediate from recognized Board/ Institute
• Skilled Support Staff: Qualified Matriculation from a recognized Institute/Board
How to Apply
The completely filled application in the prescribed format must reach to the Director, NRC on Yak (ICAR), Dirang- 790101, West Kameng District, Arunachal Pradesh within 31 days from the date of publication of Advertisement, 17 March 2014.
For more details refer the mentioned link.
Detailed Advertisement & Application Format
DMHO, Vizianagaram Recruitment 2018 for 29 Physicians, Consultant and Other Posts
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 71 Civil Judges Posts
Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 12 Senior Resident Posts
PGIMER Recruitment 2018-19 for 99 Steno and other Posts, Apply till 10 January