National Research Centre on Yak (NRCY), Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) invited application for recruitment to the post of Stenographer and Skilled Support Staff. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of Advertisement, 17 March 2014.
• Opening Date for Registration: 15 February 2014 (Date of publication)
• Closing Date for Registration: 17 March 2014 (within 30 days from the date of publication)
Details of Post
• Stenographer Grade-III: 01 Post
• Skilled Support Staff: 02 Posts
Total Number of Posts: 03 Posts
• Stenographer Grade-III: Between 18- 27 Years
• Skilled Support Staff: Between 18- 25 Years
• Stenographer Grade-III: Qualified Intermediate from recognized Board/ Institute
• Skilled Support Staff: Qualified Matriculation from a recognized Institute/Board
How to Apply
The completely filled application in the prescribed format must reach to the Director, NRC on Yak (ICAR), Dirang- 790101, West Kameng District, Arunachal Pradesh within 31 days from the date of publication of Advertisement, 17 March 2014.
For more details refer the mentioned link.
Detailed Advertisement & Application Format