National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC Limited) invited application for recruitment to the post of Accountant and Assistant Chemist Trainee. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 February 2013.
- Opening Date for Registration: 20 January 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 10 February 2014
- Downloading Admit Card: 01 April 2014 to 13 April 2014
- All India Online Test (Tentative): 13 April 2014
Details of Post
- Accountant [W7]: 38 Posts
- Assistant Chemist Trainees: 09 Posts
Total Number of Post: 47 Posts
Upper Age Limit (as on 10 February 2014)
- Accountant [W7]: 30 Years
- Assistant Chemist Trainees: 27 Years
- Accountant [W7]: Qualified Inter CA/ ICWA.
- Assistant Chemist Trainees: M.Sc. in Chemistry with minimum 60% marks in aggregate
How to Apply
- Eligible Candidates have to submit online application through the below link or by official website, www.ntpccareers.net
- Candidate belonging to General/OBC category is required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of 300/-. The SC/ST/PWD category candidate need not pay the registration fee.
- The Last date for applying to the posts is 10 February 2014. No application will be entertained if reached by Post.
The candidates will be shortlisted based on the All India Online Test, which is scheduled to be held on 13 April 2014 followed by the Personal Interview. The candidates who will qualify the Online test will be called for the interview.
For Details refer the link given below.