Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) invited application for recruitment to the post of Scientist Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 April 2013. NPCIL was created in September 1987 as public limited company under the Companies Act 1956, "with the objective of undertaking the design, construction, operation and maintenance of the atomic power stations for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the provision of the Atomic Energy Act 1962."
Last Date for receipt of Application: 30 April 2013
Post Name: Scientific Assistant/ B (Civil)
Number of Vacancies: 5 posts.
- Candidate age should be between 18-25 years as on 1 May 2013.
- Relaxable by 3 years for OBC Applicants.
- The Person should have done Diploma or Licentiate with minimum 60% marks in Civil Engineering from recognized by the Govt. of India, Ministry of Human Resource Developments.
- The Person should have done Diploma in Engineering or Licentiate should be of three years duration after SSC.
- The Person should have English as one of the subject either at SSC or at HSC Level examination.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200
The Person will be selected only on the basis of written test & Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates should apply through the prescribed format available in official website: www.npcil.nic.
- And send along with two passport size photographs and attested copies of all relevant certificates.
- Super scribe the Advt no and post applied for on the envelope and send to the address given below:
"The Manager (HR),
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited,
Madras Atomic Power Station,
Kalpakkam - 603102"
For more information, CLICK HERE