Odisha Public Service Commission invited application for the Odisha Civil Services Examination 2015. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 August 2015.
• Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10 July 2015
• Last Date for Submission of Application: 10 August 2015
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 670
• Odisha Administrative Services (OAS): 69
• Odisha Police Service (OPS): 24
• Odisha Co-Operative Service (OCS): 09
• Odisha Revenue Service (ORS): 400
• Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service (OT & AS): 168
• Odisha Administrative Services (OAS), Odisha Police Service (OPS): Rs 15600-39100+Rs 5400
• Odisha Co-Operative Service (OCS), Odisha Revenue Service (ORS), Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service (OT & AS): Rs 9300-34800+Rs 4600
• Educational Qualification: Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
• Age Limit: 21-32 years as on 01 January 2015
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examinations and the personality test or interview. The written examination will comprise of two phases: preliminary and mains. Candidates who qualify the preliminary examination will be eligible for the main examination.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online. More details in this regard can be found from the link given below.
BPSC Civil Services Prelims 2018 Admit Card Issued, Download Admit Card @bpsc.bih.nic.in
RPSC RAS Pre Exam Admit Card 2018 Released, Download from rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
UPPSC PCS Exam 2018: Online Registration Closing Today, 924 Vacancies Notified
Assam PCS 2018: Online Application Cosing Today, 165 Vacancies this Year