Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invited applications for the post of Assistant Public Prosecutor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 5 May 2017.
Candidate should have Bachelor Degree in Law from a recognized University.
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through online from the website www.opsconline.gov.in and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P. K. Parija Road, Cuttack – 753001.
ADVERTISEMENT NO.12 of 2016-17
- Opening Date for Online Application forms: 6 April 2017
- Closing Date for Online Application forms: 5 May 2017
- Last Date for payment of Application Fee: 8 May 2017
- Assistant Public Prosecutor: 192 Posts
Between 21-35 years
Application Fee for Assistant Public Prosecutor post
- General/OBC Categories Candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PWD (Persons With Disability): Nil