Odisha Public Service Commission, Cuttack invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the posts of “Junior Assistant (Group ‘C’)” on Contractual Basis for a period of six years. After successful completion of six years of contractual service, the candidates shall be deemed to have been regularly appointed.The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINE on or before 18 August 2014 by 11:59 PM.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 18 July 2014.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 18 August 2014 by 11:59 PM.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 21 August 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Junior Assistant (Group ‘C’)
No. of Posts: 04 (Four).
- Bachelor’s Degreein any discipline from the recognized university or Institution.
- Possess adequate knowledge of Basic Computer Skill.
- Passing Odia Language Test (M.E School Standard).
Age Limit: Between 21 to 32 years as on 01 January 2014 and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/-.
- Application Fee (Non- Refundable) is of Rs. 300/- (Three Hundred only) in the form of Online Challan (Pay-in- Slip) by taking a printout, for payment of requisite fee at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) on or before 21 August 2014.
- SC/ ST of Odisha Only/ PWD candidate category are exempted from the fee payment.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Testconducted by Commission followed with Practical Test/ Skill Testand the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE for Examination through the OPSC Website www.opsconline.gov.inand upload the recent photograph and signature on or before 18 August 2014 by 11:59 PM.
- After successful submission of ONLINE application take the Printout of the filled in Application Form and note down the Registration ID for future requirement/ reference.
- After Candidate has to send the Print out of filled Application Form along with the photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), re- prints of publications etc. with two recent colored passport size photograph should be affix on the application form and a copy of Pay Slip may forward to the “Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack–753001” through Registered or Speed Poston the date released in due course of time.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.