Oil India Limited (OIL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Confidential Secretary. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 21 June 2014. OIL is the second largest hydrocarbon exploration & production (E&P) Indian public sector Company. It is engaged in the business of exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas, transportation of crude oil and production of liquid petroleum gas.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 21 June 2014
Details of the Post
- Name of the Posts: Confidential Secretary
- Total No. of Posts: 9 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.20600-46500
Educational Qualification: Graduate with Diploma in Secretarial Practice or Modern Office Management OR Secretarial Practice or Executive Assistant Diploma or equivalent with knowledge of computer application.
- Candidate maximum age should be 30 years as on 21 June 2014.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Written Test (Objective as well as Subjective Type), Practical Test on Stenography, Group Discussion (GD) and Viva - Voce.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- The application complete in all respects along with a recent passport size photograph enclosing self attested copies of certificates and mark sheets in support of Qualification, Age, Caste, Experience, etc., should be duly marked/Highlighted and sent by ‘ordinary post’ only to the HEAD - PERSONNEL, RCE’S OFFICE BUILDING, OIL INDIA LIMITED, DULIAJAN – 786602, ASSAM before 21 June 2014.
- Candidates should mention ‘Post Applied for___’ and ‘Post Code No._____’ on the envelope in which the form would be sent.