Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Chennai invited applications for recruitment to 18 posts. Interested candidates should apply online through ONGC website www.ongcindia.com from 6 September 2014 till 27 September 2014.
Online registration through ONGC website begins: 6 September 2014
Last date to apply online: 27 September 2014
Admit card to be available for download: from 28 October 2014
Written test to be held on: 16 November 2014 (12 noon) (tentatively)
Total vacancies: 18 posts
1. Assistant Grade-III (Transport): 1 post
2. Assistant Technician (Electronics): 7 posts
3. Security Supervisor: 1 post
4. Assistant Grade-III (Accounts): 1 post
5. Assistant Grade-III (Materials Management): 2 posts
Pay Scale: A-2 level
6. Junior Assistant (Accounts): 1 post
7. Junior Assistant (P&A): 1 post
8. Junior Security Supervisor: 2 posts
9. Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (HV): 2 posts
Pay Scale: A-1 level
A-2 level: Rs.12000-Rs.27000 per month;
A-1 level: Rs.11000-Rs.24000 per month;
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 30 years
- Candidate should be registered with any of the Employment Exchanges/ Professional and Executive Employment Offices in the State of Tamil Nadu. The Employment Exchange Certificate/Card Registration should be valid as on the closing date of Online registration process.
- For detailed qualifications and other information refer ONGC website www.ongcindia.com
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written test, Physical Standards Measurement Test, and Interview.
Candidates will have to qualify at each stage i.e. Written Test, Physical Standards Measurement Test, and Interview, separately and in aggregate.
Non-refundable Registration fee of Rs.300 (Rs.100 for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex- Servicemen candidates) is to be deposited in any branch of State Bank of India using the fee payment challan, available online. The amount is to be deposited in ONGC Account No. 30827318409, Branch Code: 1576.
On depositing the fees, candidate will receive a counter foil of the SBI Challan -- carrying details of the payment (Journal No, Branch Name, Branch code, Deposit date), which should be carefully retained till the time of Interview.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should apply online through ONGC website www.ongcindia.com from 6 September 2014 till 27 September 2014.
On submitting the application, the System will generate a unique Registration Number. Candidates should note down the Number and take a print out of the Registration Slip, and retain it for future reference.