Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has announced for the recruitment for Graduate Trainees in various disciplines and HR Discipline is one of them. It seeks promising, energetic and young candidates who do have excellent academic records. The joining entry level would be E-1 i.e Executive Class 1 Level.
Description of the post:
- Name of the post : Graduate Trainee Level E-1 (Human Resource Executive)
- Remuneration: Pay scale – Rs 24900-50500, Increment of 3% per annum, other additional benefits. Total Cost to company comes around Rs 100000/- per month.
- Total no. of posts : 27 (14 Unreserved and 13 Reserved)
- Age limit: 30 years (for general), 33 years (for OBC) AND 35 years (For SC)
Educational qualification for Recruitment at ONGC:
- MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/HRM/HRD or
- Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management/IR/Labour Welfare or
- Minimum 2 years full time Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/IR/Labour Welfare.
- Aggregate percentage : 60% minimum
How to apply for for Recruitment at ONGC:
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the corresponding link on the official website www.ongcindia.com
- The online registration website link will be open from 21st March 2015 to 10th April 2015.
- Candidates can apply for one post only.
- Registration fee: Rs 750/- for general/OBC and Rs 150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Selection process for Recruitment at ONGC:
- The eligible candidates will be required to take a Computer Based Test (CBT)tentatively scheduled to be on 10th May 2015.
- The test would be a MCQ type with 3 sections : (a) Concerned Subject, (b) GA & (c) Aptitude
- Total 150 questions in 3 hours.
- Personal interview will be held after the CBT Results.
- The final merit list will be declared on the basis of following criteria out of total 100 marks:
- Written Test : 60 marks
- Interview : 15 marks
- Qualification : 25 marks
For further details click here