ONGC OPAL Jobs 2019: ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPAL), Gujarat invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice Trainee Posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply Online in the prescribed format from 24 July to 23 August 2019.
- Last Date of Online Application - 23 August 2019
- Tentative date of Written Test - 22 September 2019
- Graduate Apprentice Training - Rs. 10,000
- Technician Apprenticeship Training- Rs. 7,100
OPAL Gujarat Vacancy Details:
Graduate Apprentice Training
- Chemical Engineering -04
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering - 04
- Electronics & Communication Engineering - 01
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering - 01
- Mechanical Engineering -02
Technician Apprenticeship Training
- Chemical Engineering - 02
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering - 02
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering – 01
Eligibility Criteria for Executive and Non-Executive Posts
- Graduate Apprentice Training - Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline
- Technician Apprenticeship Training - Diploma in Engineering in the respective discipline
For more information check detailed notification given below.
How to Apply for OPAL Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply Online to the post through the OPaL’s Website www.opalindia on or before 23 August 2019.