Oil and Natural Gas Cooperation (ONGC) Jobs Notification 2017: Oil and Natural Gas Cooperation (ONGC) has invited applications for two posts of Lab Assistants (Chemistry) and one post of Electrical on contractual basis. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 March 2017.
Advertisement No. : Dahej/HR/Apprentice/1-2017
- Last Date of Application: 15 March 2017
Oil and Natural Gas Cooperation Vacancy Details
- Electrical Apprentices : 01 Post
- Lab Assistant (Chemistry) : 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Electrical Apprentices & Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Posts
- Electrical Apprentices: Passed 10th class examination with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 system and Trade certificate in Electrician trade.
- Lab Assistant (Chemistry) : Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent with Science (Physics & Chemistry) & Maths as subjects or its equivalent and Trade Certificate in Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant).
GEN : 14 - 21 years
How to Apply for Oil and Natural Gas Cooperation Electrical Apprentices & Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply online and are required to register on the web portal http://apprenticeship.gov.in for enrolment as apprentices and forward the filled in application along with all documents on this address, DGM(HR)-Head, HR-ER Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited C2-C3 Dahej Plant, Base Office, Shed No.19, Makarpura, Vadodara-390 009. The last date of submitting applications is 15 March 2017 till 5:00 PM.