Ordnance Cable Factory, Chandigarh invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 06 posts of LDC, Pharmacist and Medical Assistant. The candidates eligible for the posts may apply within 21 days from the date of publication (11 July 2015) of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
1. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 03 posts
2. Medical Assistant: 02 posts
3. Pharmacist: 01 post
Qualification must be from a recognized University or Institution with a relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
• For Post 1: Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass and Typing Speed @35 w.p.m. in English and @30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer with relevant experience.
• For Post 2: Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass with knowledge of First Aid, Operation Theatre and Sterilization Procedure with relevant experience.
• For Post 3: Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass with Diploma or Certificate Course as Registered Pharmacist with relevant experience.
• For Post 1: Between 18 to 27 years
• For Post 2 & 3: Not exceeding 27 years
• For Post 1: Pay Band (PB – 1) and the Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
• For Post 2: Pay Band (PB – 1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/- Per Month.
• For Post 3: Pay Band (PB – 1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Examination/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format with complete details of Bio- data including the details of relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, professional experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc. with a recent passport size photograph should be affix on the application (if reqd.) and may be forwarded to the “General Manager, Ordnance Cable Factory, 183 – Industrial Area Phase – I, Chandigarh – 160 002” within 21 days from the date of publication (11 July 2015) of the advertisement in the Employment News.