Ordnance Factory Varangaon invited online applications from eligible candidates, for recruitment to 37 Non- Industrial (Group ‘C’) posts. The candidates eligible for the post may apply Online on or before 30 June 2015.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 10 June 2015
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 30 June 2015
- Last Date for Submission of hard copy of Application: 07 July 2015
Details of Posts
Total Number of Posts: 37
- Pharmacist: 01
- Stenographer: 01
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 02
- Fireman: 06
- Supervisor – III: 01
- Cook: 02
- Cook (Canteen): 04
- Durwan: 09
- Multi- Tasking Staff (MTS): 11
- For Post 1: Candidate must possess Higher Secondary (10+2) with Science with Diploma in Pharmacy with relevant experience.
- For Post 2: Candidate must possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass with 80 words speed in stenography with relevant experience.
- For Post 3: Candidate must possess Higher Secondary (10+2) with Typing Speed @ 35 w.p.m. in English and @ 30 w.p.m. in Hindi.
- For Post 4 to 9: Candidate must possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass with the relevant experience in concerned trade.
- For Post 1: Not exceeding 32 years.
- For Post 2, 3 & 5 to 7: Between 18 to 27 years.
- For Post 4: Not exceeding 27 years.
- For Post 8: Between 20 to 27 years.
- For Post 9: Between 18 to 25 years.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- For Post 1 :
Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- Per Month.
- For Post 2 to 7 :
Pay Band (PB – 1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
- For Post 8 & 9 :
Pay Band (PB – 1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Computer Test/ Trade Test/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the OF’s Website www.ofbindia.gov.in on or before 30 June 2015. After successful submission of ONLINE application, candidate has to take the printout of the filled in application form for future requirement/ reference.