Patna University MBA Admissions 2013
Applications are invited from eligible aspirants for admission to two year full time MBA programme for session 2013-15 by Patna University. Click to obtain information
Patna University that came into existence in 1917 is one of the oldest universities in the nation and the first University in Bihar. The University invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to two year full time MBA programme for the session 2013-15.
Name of the Programme
• Online application starts: 9April 2013
• Deadline to submit application forms: 4 May 2013
• Aspirants should possess bachelor’s degree with at least 45% marks in Commerce, Arts, Science, Humanities, Law, Business Administration and Engineering.
• Intended candidates appeared/ appearing in final year graduation’s degree examination in 2013 can also apply (in case they can show original mark sheet at the time of admission).
• Admission seekers should possess valid score card of one of the national level examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA & JMET
Selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the below mentioned area:
• CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ JMET score
• Group Discussion (GD)
• Personal Interview (PI)
GD and PIU will held by the Department of Applied Economics and Commerce, Patna University, Patna.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 550/- (Rs 600 for Paid quota, NRI Quota and sponsored Quota applicants). The payment must be made in Crossed Demand Draft drawn on any scheduled Bank of in the name of “Director, Management Programme, Department of Applied Economics & Commerce, Patna University “, payable at Patna.
The payment can also be made through cash by attaining form from the office of Department of Applied Economics and Commerce.
How to Apply
• Candidates seeking admission can get the application form from the office of Department of Applied Economics and Commerce.
• Besides this, the application form can also be downloaded from the website.
• Aspirants must fill in the application form and attach DD (in case of downloaded form)
• Applicants must send the completed application form along with enclosure to the undersigned by post so as to reach on or before the specified deadline:
The Head and Director
Department of Applied Economics and Commerce
To seek more details, please visit the website.
Aspirants should also Read