Punjab Agricultural University (PAU), School of Agricultural Biotechnology announced walk-in interview schedule for the recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate. The candidates eligible for the post can come for the walk-in interview on 13 January 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 12 January 2017
- Date of come for Walk-in Interview: 13 January 2017
School of Agricultural Biotechnology Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Research Associate/ Research Fellow: 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for PAU Junior Research Fellow & Other Posts:
- Research Associate/ Research Fellow: Candidate should possess Agriculture with minimum 50% marks. M. Sc. In Social Science/ Agronomy with 65% marks. Ph. D. in Social Science/ Agronomy.
- Junior Research Fellow: B. Sc.with minimum 50% marks. M. Sc. in Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Molecular Genetics/ Plant Breeding and Genetics with 65% marks.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- in the form of Demand Draft payable at Ludhiana in favor of Comptroller, PAU.
How to Apply for PAU Junior Research Fellow & Other Posts 2016:
Candidates eligible for the post can send their application along with relevant documents in the office on 12 January 2017 and cancome for the walk-in interview on 13 January 2017.