Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) invited ONLINE applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned post of “Vigilance Officer”. The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINE on or before 20 September 2014.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 20 August 2014
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 20 September 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 10 October 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Vigilance Officer
No. of Posts: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
- Possess Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Degree in Law will be preferred.
- Relevant experience in vigilance matters, departmental enquiries, investigation & court cases etc.
Below 38 years
Approximate CTC for the post should be Rs. 13.52 Lakhs Per Annum. Other Additional allowances.
- Application Fee (Non- Refundable) is of Rs. 400/- (Four Hundred only) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.”, payable at New Delhi.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex- SM candidates are exempted from fee payment.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the Website www.powergridindia.com on or before 20 September 2014.
- After successful submission of ONLINE application take the Printout of the filled in Application Form for future requirement/ reference.
- Candidate has to submit the filled in application along with the relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), Demand Draft etc. with a recent colored passport size photograph should be affix on the application (if reqd.) may be forward to the “Advertiser (PG), Post Box No. 9248, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office, Delhi – 110 051” by Ordinary Post only on or before 10 October 2014.