Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) invited application for recruitment to the post of 71 Field Engineer and Field Supervisor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 17 February 2015.
- Opening Date for Registration: 10 February 2015
- Closing Date for Registration: 17 February 2015
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of applications: 27 February 2015
Details of Post
- Field Engineer –Electrical: 12 Posts
- Field Engineer –Civil: 09 Posts
- Field Supervisor –Electrical: 35 Posts
- Field Supervisor –Civil: 15 Posts
- Field Engineer –Electrical & Field Engineer –Civil: Rs 30,000/- for 1st year and Rs 33,000/- for 2nd year
- Field Supervisor –Electrical & Field Supervisor –Civil: Rs 23,000/- for 1st year and Rs 25,500/- for 2nd year.
- Field Engineer –Electrical: BE / B. Tech. / B.Sc. Engg. / BE (Power Engg.) / AMIE in Electrical Discipline from recognized University / Institute with minimum 55% marks
- Field Engineer –Civil: BE / B. Tech. / B.Sc. Engg. / AMIE in Civil Discipline from recognized University / Institute with minimum 55% marks
- Field Supervisor –Electrical: Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognised Board / Institute with minimum 55% marks
- Field Supervisor –Civil: Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognised Board / Institute with minimum 55% marks
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official sites at www.powergridindia.com->Career Section ->Job opportunities and apply online. Candidates will have to produce the original documents for verification at the time of interview. The filled up application form along with other documents should be send to the address by envelope at to The Advertiser (PG), Post Box No. 9279, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office, Delhi –110 051 on or before 27 February 2015.