Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation Jobs Notification: Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation has invited applications for GNM Staff Nurse, Blood Bank Counselor, MSW Blood Bank and other posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held on 13, 14 and 15 November 2018.
Employment Notice No. 603/2018, Date: 29th October, 2018
Date of walk-in-interview: 13, 14 and 15 November 2018 (Reporting time 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM)
Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
Total Number of Vacancies– 128 Posts
• Blood Bank Technician – 03 Posts
• Blood Bank Counselor – 1 Post
• Medical Social Worker – Blood Bank – 02 Posts
• Data Entry Operator – 05 Posts
• Dialysis Technician – 03 Posts
• Pharmacist – 05 Posts
• X-Ray Technician – 05 Posts
• GNM Staff Nurse – 91 Posts
• Lab Technician – 03 Posts
• Male Ward Worker – 05 Posts
• Female Ward Worker – 05 Posts
Eligibility Conditions for Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018
• Blood Bank Technician – BSC and DMLP qualified.
• Blood Bank Counselor – MSW qualified
• Medical Social Worker – Blood Bank – MSW qualified
• Data Entry Operator – 12th Pass and Typing Speed of 30 wpm in Marathi
• Dialysis Technician – 10th Pass and Course in Dialysis
• Pharmacist – 12th Pass with Science Subjects and D.Pharma qualified.
• X-Ray Technician – 12th Pass with Science Subjects and X-Ray Technician course qualified.
• GNM Staff Nurse – 12th Pass with Science Subjects and GNM course qualified or BSc Nursing Degree.
• Lab Technician – BSc qualified and DMLT course passed.
• Male Ward Worker – 7th Standard Pass and experience of the same work.
• Female Ward Worker – 7th Standard Pass and experience of the same work.
The candidates should check official notification issued by the Corporation to know required eligibility conditions for the posts they want to apply.
Selection Procedure for Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview being organized by the selection body.
How to Apply for Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held on 14 and 15 November 2018 along with their application on the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website of the Corporation (https://www.pcmcindia.gov.in/) or the link given below and send the same along with other necessary documents. The reporting time of the interview is from 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM. The venue of interview is Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation, Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri-411018.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
IIM Jammu Recruitment 2018, 15 Vacancies for Office Assistant and other Posts
Air India Express Limited Recruitment 2018, Apply for 46 Manager, Senior Officer and Other Posts
GBPNIHED Recruitment 2018 for 4 Research Associate, Project Assistant and Field Assistant Post
IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2018, Apply Online for 66 Project Officer, Junior Project Officer Posts