PNB SO Result 2021 OUT @pnbindia.in, Interview Call Letters will be available after 18 Jan
PNB SO Result 2021 OUT @pnbindia.in. PNB SO Exam 2021 was held on 22 November 2020 at various exam centres across the country. Check PNB SO 2021 Select List and other details here.
PNB SO Result 2021: Punjab National Bank (PNB) has released the result of Specialist Officer Posts. All such candidates who appeared in the PNB SO 2020-21 Exam can now download their result through the official website.i.e.pnbindia.in.
The link for downloading PNB SO Result 2021 is available on the official website. Candidates can download their result by following the easy steps given below.
PNB SO Exam 2021 was held on 22 November 2020 at various exam centres across the country. All such candidates who have now successfully qualified in the PNB SO 2021 can now appear for Interview Round. The PNB SO Interview 2021 Call Letters can be downloaded from the official website after 18 January 2021.
All those candidates who have successfully qualified for the Interview Round are required to bring documents in original with a self-attested photocopy in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview.
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter.
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form.
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Photo Identify Proof
- Individual Semester/Year wise Marksheets & certificates for educational qualifications including the final degree/diploma certificate. Proper document from Board/ University for having declared the result on or before 08 September 2020 has to be submitted.
- Income and Asset Certificate issued by the competent authority, strictly in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India, in case of EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections) category candidates.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority, strictly in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India, in case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
- Relevant documents in support of the work experience declared, including appointment letter, salary slip, relieving letter (wherever applicable), etc.
The total marks allotted for Interview are 35. The minimum qualifying marks in the interview will not be less than 40%. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of aggregate scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination and Interview.
Interview score of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed. A candidate should qualify both in the Online Main Examination and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process. This recruitment is being done to recruit 535 vacancies of Specialist Officers.