Pondicherry Engineering College invited applications for admission to MBA Programme for the academic year 2014-2015. The candidates eligible can apply through prescribed format before 14 July 2014.
• Last date for submission of application form: 14 July 2014
• Date & Time of CENTAC MBA-ET: 2 August 2014 between 10.00 p.m. and 12.00 noon
Name of the Programmes: MBA programme
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Candidate should have Bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.
Crossed demand draft for Rs.1065/-(Rs.1000/- towards the cost of application and Rs.65/- for postage) [Rs.565/- for SC / ST Candidates. (Rs.500/- towards the cost of application and Rs.65/- for postage)], drawn in favour of The Convenor, CENTAC-PG, MBA payable at Puducherry.
Rs.1100/- (Rs.550/- for SC/ST) in the form of ‘Demand Draft’ drawn in favour of “The Convenor, CENTAC-PG”, PAYABLE at Puducherry.
Candidate’s selection for admission to MBA programme will be based on the Merit List in MBA-ET - 2014 prepared by CENTAC-MBA.
Pattern of MBA ET–2014
• The MBA Entrance Test consists of 90 objective type questions (15 English, 30 Logical reasoning, 30 mathematical aptitudes and 15 general knowledge).
• There is negative marking, -1 mark for each wrong and multiple answers and +4 marks for every right answer zero for not answering question.
How to Apply
• Candidates can obtain application form from the Website of Pondicherry Engineering College.
• The application form completed in all respects along with all necessary enclosures should be sent in the prescribed envelope to 'The Convenor, Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC-PG MCA & MBA), Pondicherry Engineering College, Puducherry - 605 014, so as to reach before 14 July 2014.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.