President’s Secretariat Jobs Notification: President’s Secretariat invited applications for the post of Joint Director, Curator, Technical Officer, Assistant Curator and Senior Education Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 25 March 2016.
Last Date of Application: 25 March 2016
President’s Secretariat Vacancy Details
• Joint Director: 01 Post
• Curator: 01 Post
• Technical Officer: 01 Post
• Assistant Curator: 01 Post
• Senior Education Assistant: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Various Posts 2016
• Joint Director, Curator, Assistant Curator: Master’s degree in History with knowledge of Mordern Indian History or Master’s degree in Museology/Heritage Management, both from a university/institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
• Technical Officer: Bachelors’ degree in Electronics or Computer Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution.
• Senior Education Assistant: Bachelor’s degree with History as a subject from a recognized university/institution
• Joint Director: Ten years’ experience in a senior position in a Museum of repute. Demonstrating Leadership quality in various facets of museum-related work of collection. documentation, research, dissemination of information. Updating and development of exhibits and educational programs, and application of latest IT techniques in museums.
• Curator: Five years’ experience in curatorial work in a Museum of repute: well-versed in several aspects of museum- related work of collection, documentation. Research, dissemination or information, updating and development of exhibits and educational programs, and application of latest IT techniques in museums.
• Technical Officer: Five years’ experience in operation. Maintenance and regular upgradation of computers and accessories, large-screen projectors, plasma screens etc.: well-versed with various museum-related work including visual documentation of collections, computer multi-media, interactive digital display, virtual reality etc.
• Assistant Curator: Two year's practical experience in assisting Curators/Keepers in a Museum of repute involved in museum- related work of collection, documentation, research, dissemination or information, updating and development of exhibits and educational programs, and application of latest IT techniques in museums.
Age Limit for Various Posts
• Joint Director: Below 56 years
• Curator: Below 50 years
• Technical Officer: Below 50 years
• Assistant Curator: Below 45 years
• Senior Education Assistant: Below 45 years
How to Apply for the President’s Secretariat Various Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to The Deputy Secretary (Admn), President’s Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi- 110004 on or before 25 March 2016.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
ESI Hospital New Delhi Recruitment: 59 Vacancies for Senior Resident Posts
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 9 Senior Resident Posts
CCIM New Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 3 Junior and Senior Technical Associate Posts
SKIMS, Soura Srinagar Recruitment 2018: Apply for 7 DEO, Social Worker and Other Posts