Professional Examination Board, MP invited online applications for recruitment to the post for Training Officer for Various ITI Trades viz. Electrician, Diesel Mechanic, Fitter, Turner etc. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through the prescribed format on or before 12 October 2016.
Last Date of Online Application: 12 October 2016
The online Application Process Start Date: 13 September 2016
Starting Date of Application Modification: 13 September 2016
Exam Date: 06 October 2016 to 08 October 2016
Professional Examination Board, MP Vacancy Details:
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant Training Officer ( COPA ) -63 Posts
- Electrician Training Officer -147 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic Training Officer -45 Posts
- Training Officer Fitter -50 Posts
- Automotive Mechanic Training Officer - 28 Posts
- Training Officer Compost- 14 Posts
- Training Officer Turner- 24 Posts
- Welder Training Officer - 46 Posts
- Math Training Officer / drawing- 46 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Training Officer Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Training Officer: candidate should have completed High School or equivalent with ITI certificate in concerned trade from NCVT/SCVT recognised institution or ‘A’ level course from DOEACC.
Selection Process for Training Officer Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit in Written Examination.
How to Apply for Training Officer Posts:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website (mponline.gov.in) in the prescribed format, on or before 12 October 2016.
Detailed Official Notification
Prepare This Exam with Unique Study Materials
Evaluate Your Preparation with Exam Quiz Online
Have query about this Notification? Click Here to Discuss