Pt Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the various Assistant Professor & sports officer posts in Maharaja Agrasen International College. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: Within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Details of Posts
- Head of Department (Education): 01 Post
- Asst. Professor Education (Methodology): 02 Posts
- Asst. Professor (Commerce): 10 Posts
- Asst. Professor (Computer Science): 04 (Four).
- Asst. Professor (Management): 05 Posts
- Asst. Professor (English): 02 Posts
- Sports Officer: 01 Post
- For Post 1
- Master Degree in Science/ Humanities/ Arts with 50 % marks amd M. Ed. With 55% marks.
- MA in Education and B. Ed.
- Ph. D in Education.
- For Post 2 to 7:
- Master Degree in relevant field with 50 % marks amd M. Ed. With 55% marks.
- NET/ SLET/ Ph. D
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate and Age relaxation as per rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary: Salary for the candidate should be as per UGC Norms (6th Pay Scale).
Selection Procedure: The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format in three sets along with attested photocopies of the relevant testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC) etc. and a recent coloured passport size photographs should reach to the “Maharaja Agrasen International College, Shree Ramnath Bhimsen Marg, Samta Colony, Raipur (C.G) – 492 001” within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” from the employer.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.