Railtel Corporation of India (RCIL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Stenographer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 December 2014. Railtel Corporation of India is a Miniratna enterprise of Government of India focusing on providing broadband and VPN services.
- Opening Date of Application Form: 15 November 2014
- Closing Date of Application Form: 15 December 2014
Detail of Vacancies
- Name of the Post: Stenographer
- Total No. of Vacancies: 8 Posts
- Candidate should be done Graduation from any recognized university.
- Candidates should have passed English Shorthand examination from any recognized board of Shorthand & Typewriting at the speed of 80 wpm.
- Candidate age should be between 21 years to 28 years as on 15 December 2014.
Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.300/- (General and OBC) and Rs.150/- (SC/ ST/PWD) in the form of Demand draft drawn in favour of RailTel Corporation of India Limited, payable at Delhi/Gurgaon.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents should be submitted to the Senior Manager (P&A), RailTel Corporation of India Ltd., Plot No.143, Sector 44, Gurgaon-122003 (Haryana) before 15 December 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.