Ministry of Railway, Government of India invited applications for the post of Chairman, Member (Tariff), Member (PPP) and Member (Efficiency, Standards & Benchmarking. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before on or before 10 November 2017.
Notification No. - 519/2017
Last Date of Application - 10 November 2017
Ministry of Railway Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 04 Posts
- Chairman - 01 Post
- Member (Tariff) - 01 Post
- Member (PPP) - 01 Post
- Member (Efficiency, Standards & Benchmarking) - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Chairman and Member Post
- Candidates should have special knowledge and professional experience of not less than 25 years in either Rail Industry or Finance or Accountancy or Law or Regulatory Affairs.
- Candidates who are/have been in Government service should have held a post of Secretary/Additional Secretary to Government of India or equivalent post in the Central Government/State Government with relevant experience Application of serving Government servants should be forwarded through proper channel along with Vigilance and D&AR clearance
- Chairman - 62 Years
- Member (Tariff)/Member (PPP)/Member (Efficiency, Standards & Benchmarking) - 60 Years
How to Apply for Ministry of Railway Chairman and Member Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to "Shri Manoj Kumar Under Secretary E(O)II Room No. 269/2, Rail Bhawan Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) Raisina Road New Delhi 110001" latest by 10 November 2017.