Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) invited application for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, Senior Section Engineer, Chief Depot Material Superintendent. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 19 October 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 20 September 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 19 October 2014 up to 23.59 Hrs
- Date of Examination for Junior Engineer Group - Grade Pay Rs.4200: 14 December 2014
- Date of Examination for Senior Section Engineer Group - Grade Pay Rs.4600: 21 December 2014
Details of Posts
- Sr. Section Engineer/ P-Way: 282 Posts
- Sr. Section Engineer/ Bridge: 54 Posts
- Sr. Section Engineer (Works): 208 Posts
- Sr. Section Engineer Drawing (Civil): 82 Posts
- Sr. Section Engineer Estimator: 04 Posts
- Sr. Section Engineer (Research) Engineering: 02 Posts
- Sr. Section Engineer Workshop: 1 Post
- Sr. Section Engineer Mechanical Workshop: 121 Posts
- Sr. Section Engineer Mechanical: 65 Posts
- Sr. Section Engineer Carriage & Wagon: 250 Posts
- Sr. Section Engineer / Dsl Mechanical: 39 Posts
- Sr. Section Engineer / Dsl Electrical: 25 Posts
- Sr. Section Engineer / Dsl (A): 2 Posts
- Sr. Section Engineer/ Loco: 5 Posts
- Sr. Section Engineer J&T (Jig & Tools) / (Drawing/ Design & Drawing) Mechanical: 15 Posts
- Section Engineer Drawing: 1 Posts
- Sr. Section Engineer (Design) Mechanical: 02 Posts
- Sr. Section Engineer (Engg Workshop): 02 Posts
- Chief Depot Material Superindent: 53 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Design) Electrical: 12 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Drawing/Design/ Design & Drawing) Electrical: 67 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Signal): 194 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Telecommunication): 164 Posts
- Junior Engineer / Drawing/ Drawing & Design/ Signal/ S&T: 35 Posts
- Junior Engineer / Estimator (S&T): 01 Post
- Junior Engineer / Drawing: 02 Posts
- Junior Engineer / S&T Workshop: 03 Posts
- Junior Engineer / (Research) Instrumentation: 09 Posts
- Junior Engineer (IT): 93 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Track Machine): 114 Posts
- Junior Engineer Engg. Workshop: 09 Posts
- Junior Engineer Plant: 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Printing Press): 18 Posts
- Junior Engineer / Melt: 02 Posts
- Depot Material Superindent: 105 Posts
- Chemical Metallurgical Assistant: 183 Posts
For more vacancy details refer the below notification.
Examination Fee: No examination fee for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Women/ Minorities/ Persons with Disabilities/Economically backward classes. For UR/OBC male candidates not coming within the purview of exempted categories, as above, examination fee is Rs.100/.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply to any one RRB (separately for SSE and/or JE group, depending upon their eligibility) only through ONLINE application mode by visiting the website of RRB concerned. The last date for submitting online application is 19 October 2014.
- Visit the website of the RRB to which the candidate wants to apply
- Click on the “ONLINE/E-Application” link.
- Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Fill in the basic details viz. Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, Mobile number and Educational Qualification etc.
- Select the post‘ Senior Section Engineer’ (SSE) or ‘Junior Engineer’ (JE) as the case may be. If eligible for both a ‘seperate’ application has to submitted for SSE group/ JE group